Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Playing Catch-up

It has been a very long time since I updated this blog. To anyone who has been checking back to see what I've been working on, I'm sorry for leaving you hanging.

I have been sewing. In fact, I have been sewing so much that I haven't had much time for anything else, blog-updating included. Since I last posted, I went to my first Costume College, my first Gatsby Picnic, and my first Ren Fair in ten years, all of which required exciting wardrobe additions. Then there was Halloween, and now I'm making a new dress for Dickens Fair. You see why I haven't had time for blogging!

I will be posting pictures and details of all of the clothing I've made since July over the next few weeks, so please stay tuned. In the meantime, here's a little preview to keep you interested:




3 comments:

  1. How very cruel, to give us only hints of such wonderful clothing! :D Can't wait to see what you've been working on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little details! Looking forward to your future posts.
    -Emily

    Emily's Vintage Visions

    ReplyDelete
  3. tantalising! welcome back; very excited to see more of these beautiful clothes. your pleats are perfect.

    ReplyDelete